1 – REMANUFACTURED NO. 36 BARDONS & OLIVER CUT-OFF LATHE WITH NEW PLC PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS & NEW 24’ MAGAZINE BAR FEED
6 5/8” Maximum Round Stock Capacity
3” Cut-Off Slide Travel
20 – 1,000 RPM Solid State Variable Drive
All Machine Functions Except Collet Size Changing Are Controlled And Programmed From The PLC Touch Panel
Front Or Rear Cut-Off Slide, Servo Ball Screw Drive
Vertical Chamfer Slide, Servo Ball Screw Drive
Up To 10’ Cut-Off Length Stop, Servo Ball Screw Drive
Swing Arm Tool On Cut-Off Slide Deburring Tube ID
Tube Cut-Off Unloader From Front Or Rear
Collet chuck open/close, Servo Ball Screw Drive
40 HP 230 Or 460/3/60 Main Drive Motor With Dynamic Braking, New
Control Panel With Plug-In Wiring
This Is A 8” Machine In A 6” Frame, B&O Made These For Thinner Wall Tubing
24’ Magazine Type Bar Feed Programmable For 2” – 8” Diameter Tubing
All Functions Are Servo Driven, No Hydraulics
All Parts Are New Except Base No. 36 Casting And Spindle
REMFG B&O CUT-OFF MACHINES
We’re listing below the competitive advantages over our competition that make our remfg machines far better than what’s out there on the machinery market today.
Why our remfg B&O cut-off machines are superior to stock B&O and modern cut-off machines at ½ the price with follow up service:
1. We eliminated the hydraulic powered cut-off slide & put servo motor/ball screw drive. This gives you full control of the cut-off slide, this will eliminate surges of the hydraulic slide & breaking blades & inserts, also by programming mila/second feed interruption eliminates long stringy chips with no effect on cut-off times and slowing down feed just be for braking through on cut-off will minimize the burr on the cut-off PC.
2. We have the capability to minimize the scrap of tubing by being able to change the part length with a PLC servo ball screw drive.
3. We put a PLC controls on the machines that will keep a database for all jobs this will keep all information on length and machine set ups. Once you program the machine positions, scan jobs in from database for E Z set up.
4. By using plastic feed rollers on our design 24’ magazine type bar feeds we eliminate marking of the tubes.
5. We install a servo motor to open and close the collet chuck, that eliminates the hydraulics and you can program the amount of opening in the chuck for a shorter cycle time.